First off, I quilted and bound my small pile of doll quilt tops. All of the patterns are by Kathleen Tracy at A Sentimental Quilter. I plan to use these to decorate the guest room at some point in an antique toys theme. I still have more kitted up and another needle turn appliqué already finished to add to these but I plan to hand quilt that one which can wait awhile.
I also needed to get a housewife made for my son. The sewing kit kind not the marrying kind. (Although if anyone has any leads on the latter let me know.) He works as a Civil War interpreter and his uniform needs repaired often so I pulled out some scraps and made this last night. Now that he can sew on his own darn buttons maybe he won't be quite so rough on his uniform. :)
After bringing home the new loom I needed to reorganize Sheville a little. I've been plugging away at filing, sorting and making tough decisions about what can stay and what has to go. I've started loading my Etsy page with quilt patterns, historical costume patterns, roving and whatnot and will continue to do so over the next few weeks. Then, hopefully, I can finally start production on the Tenth Street Textiles projects laying in wait..as soon as I finish taking inventory. *sigh* There's always something.