I finished another doll quilt top for the upstairs hallway. I am ahead of schedule on this one, so I hope to get it, and the one for last month, quilted by the end of the month.
I also warped the jack loom and practiced a little twill. I think I’d like to make a twill shawl with the yarn I just received from the mill. In my practice piece I was working with cotton, then switched to the alpaca blend for the last several rows. I cannot wait to wrap myself up in some of this yarn.
I have conceded that, yes, I’m going to sell some of it. I just need to determine how much, and for how much. I think I might try a quick scarf first, you know, just to test it out. In case I change my mind and decide to hoard it all again.