Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And the Winner Is...

completely undecided!

Oh my stinkin' heck, you can't possibly expect us to choose just one? Seriously. There's just no way. Far, far, far too many brilliant ideas were submitted for this contest.

I mean, the Mannings? Hoo hoo, ha, ha, oh that was a good one. We've laughed and laughed. Some of you have blown some of the cobwebs from our brains and reminded us of things long forgotten.

We can't even remotely decide. In an effort to narrow things down, we did manage to determine since we already have a TV character theme going on with Lucy & Ethel and The Golden Girls we would stick with that. Even then, there was still a long list of entries.

So then we created the poll you see over there in the left column. It allowed five entries. Finally, eeny meeny miny moe and there you have it.

We've gotten it whittled down this far, now you decide. Which one is your favorite? Voting will stay open until 5:00 p.m. on Friday.

May the best names win!

 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Daisy is the perfect girl-goat name!

Jayne said...

I had to vote for the Cleavers, since Tony Dow (the real-life Wally) once tipped me ten bucks when I worked at the pub. :)

Jami said...

I just found your blog. I am looking forward to reading more. I love all your animals and I am your neighbor (Illinois).