Monday, November 12, 2007

Half Way There

According to Chantix's nifty little online support program, I'm half way there. Half of the 90 day program is over. So after 45 days of wanting to bash my head into a brick wall, I should now consider myself an ex-smoker.

Okay, I'll go with that, but there are still days that are worse than others. Today for instance. I've noticed when I'm not feeling so well, the cravings last longer and are more frequent. Other days it's not so bad. So I think the key now is to figure out how to survive these bad days.

I'm making muffins. Then I might just skip the cookies I'd planned and pour the bag of chocolate chips right in my mouth.

Hey, they said I should celebrate. I'm just workin' the plan.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations!!!! I love your sense of humor. I triple dog dare you to pour that bag of chocolate chips directly into your mouth!!

Sue said...

Congratulations!! I hope for your sake the next 45 days are easier.

Renee said...

WTG!!! Get a spoonful of peanut butter and roll it in the chocolate chips. Yummy.

Jayne said...

Congratulations! And hang in there; you're doing really well! Pour those chocolate chips right i n your mouth--you've earned it. And besides, chocolate contains anti-oxidants & flavanoids, so you can justify at least a few of 'em.

LRC said...

A. YAY good job!

B. Bite me!