Wednesday, November 9, 2011

There’s Something Tattooed on My Forehead Isn't There?

I don’t see anything but, I mean, there must be. How else could I be such a pushover for every living thing on the planet?

DSC_9079

It’s not just Popcorn who has me twisted around her little hoof so that I cater to her every whim. It has become abundantly clear lately that I’m a total patsy.

I’ve quit that temporary part-time job of mine twice already. The evening hours stink. The pay stinks. There are absolutely no benefits. Yet I just agreed to continue to work through the end of the year. Why? Because even in this economy they can’t find anyone else willing to do the job! Why? Because it STINKS!

I have got to figure out a way to get this tattoo removed. Laser surgery?

Off to Google…

7 comments:

Karen Anne said...

I went looking back trying to see what the job was, but didn't find it. Working at a health center, do I remember that correctly? So they probably can't afford to fork out extra pay?

A friend of mine used to say I had a sign out in front of my house, black, grey, and white cats, apply here. At one point I had four of them, all rescues.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hello! I just discovered your blog and have been enjoying reading about your animals and your amazing home. I very much enjoyed reading the history of your home. It's been very nice meeting you. Have a lovely day! Twyla

Karen Patrick said...

Hang in there, kiddo. There's only 50 more days until the end of the year.

Christine said...

Is that supposed to make me feel better? 50 days sounds like a looooong time.


Yes it's at the hosptial, Karen Anne.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a job, I must have missed that. I hope you're still planning on attending quilt retreat... and I'm secretly hoping you'll bring popcorn! ;D

Christine said...

Wouldn't miss if for the world, Milah! Already packing!

Anonymous said...

*sigh* Sounds like a burden I would not wish to carry... a job that didn't pay well. Get rid of the tattoo... find a big eraser.