Monday, May 28, 2012

The Adventures of Tom and Huck

Tom, a good boy, always does what he is told.

DSC_9325

Huck, on the other hand, is always in trouble. “No more running and bouncing out the barn doors and down the road,” scolded Miss Watson.

DSC_9332

“I’m so sorry, I promise to never do it again,” said Tom.

DSC_9339

“Oh quit being such a dag gone sissy,” said Huck. “What’s the worst she can do to us? Come on, lets go out again.”

DSC_9340

Minutes later…

DSC_9344

“How long do I have to hold my nose here?” asked Tom.

DSC_9363

“Oh, quit your whining, at least YOU don’t have to whitewash the fence.”

DSC_9357

10 comments:

Muffy's Marks said...

They are so cute!!!

Bonnie Jo said...

I LOVE this! These babies are adorable! Kim and I need to visit you at Conner Prairie one of these days. We are only about 20 minutes away...

thecrazysheeplady said...

Great shots! Perfect aperture setting.

Anonymous said...

HA! Naughty boys, aren't they?

The Barn Door said...

Hahahahaha!!! Too cute! And what great photos!!
Karen

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

I'm in love with those babies!

Elaine said...

You always manage to capture the greatest pictures of your animals and pair them with wonderful narratives!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh how I love your blog and all the critter tales.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Christine I'm not sure I've ever seen such cute pictures! How I wish I could be there to see them and to pet them - what fun. blessings, marlene

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

These babies are so cute, it's almost a shame they have to grow up. Fun story:-)