Monday, May 7, 2012

Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History

My daughter is getting married this summer. Women of all ages gathered for a wedding shower yesterday to celebrate.

DSC_7837DSC_7855DSC_7879DSC_7885DSC_7895DSC_7898DSC_7902DSC_7903DSC_7910

My wedding dress design team didn’t win. We were disqualified for our use of a colorful napkin. Apparently were were only allowed to use toilet paper. Yet the winning team was given bonus points because they drew artwork on theirs.

I still think they cheated.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

seems like you had loads of fun! Blessings for the wedding day!

Anonymous said...

Those are some crazy looking wedding dresses. Just hope it doesn't rain on the wedding day. LOL No one likes soggy toilet paper.

Unknown said...

What good sports they are! I see some talent there, I wonder what they could do with duct tape!

rkbsnana said...

How fun

Nancy K. said...

What a great shower game! I love that you are so competitive. ;-)