Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tag, You're It!

Jayne tagged me! I'll play along.

“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”

1) What were you doing 5 years ago? Living in the city, working as a Telecommunications Manager for one of the big-three auto makers. See, I told you I wasn't always a tree-huggin, chicken raisin', homesteading freak.

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today? Laundry, pick berries, make jam, eat berries and jam on toast, chase chickens.

3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy? Chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate and cocoa.

4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire? Buy an island. Move to it. Declare it my own country. Make the worlds largest No Trespassing sign. And buy some more chickens.

5) What are five jobs you’ve had? Accounting Clerk, Business Relations Manager, Politician, Project Manager, Telecommunications Manager.


I am tagging:
Renee at Hoosier Homeschoolers
Loren at All I Need Is A Pear Tree
Suzanne at Chickens In The Road
Jennifer at Tiny Old House
Laurie at Life-Force Vibrations

2 comments:

Laurie Chase Kruczek said...

I have completed my mission.

Renee said...

Ok - I just saw this. Sorry for the delay. I'm up now.