Monday, October 29, 2007

Zip, Zilch, Nada

I have no home improvement projects to report. It's football season you know.

My husband did spend some time out in the garage shuffling things around again so I can't find anything. He claimed he needed to do it so he could park the car in there now that the frost is flying. But he does this at least every three months. The only explanation I've ever come up with is that he wants me to keep him around so I can ask him where stuff is. Or maybe he has OCD. Come to think of it, OCD would explain a few other things...

We have spent some time recharging our batteries though. Both figuratively and literally, the camera was due for a good charge. Friday I took off for part of the day, leaving M in charge of the homeschooling to attend a quilt show. I enjoyed myself and they built swords. A even learned the proper use of some power tools. Sunday resulted in more sword building. An improved design I suppose. I don't know, I had locked myself in my sewing room for the weekend and wasn't paying much attention.

Now our little mini vacation is over and I'm paying the price. My to do list for the week is ridiculous.


Update: I'm still not smoking, but I just ate an entire bag of Cheetos. *sigh*

1 comment:

JeanneLee said...

CONGRATS on your stopping smoking, Christine! I can't imagine how hard that must have been!!

BTW, LOVE the header...I always wanted a wrap around porch! I got a nice porch...just not a wrap around one! :(