Monday, April 9, 2012

Bad Boy Frank

“Frankie, I understand you have an image to protect, but did you really need to try to kill Peter,” I asked?

“I didn’t do anything,” he said.

DSC_7178

“Really? I watched you try to suffocate him by pinning him down and sitting on his head.”

“Oh, that.”

“Yeah, that! I think you need to see a therapist.”

“I don’t need no stinkin’ therapist.”

DSC_7181

“Then I’m going to have to insist on a visit from the veterinarian.”

“Sure, why not? A little shot in the behind ain’t nothing.”

DSC_7179

“You’re not just getting a shot. You’re getting parts removed.”

(gulp)   “Which parts? Is she going to trim my toe nails again?”

“Nope.”

DSC_7184

7 comments:

Florida Farm Girl said...

Oh, the look in that last photo is priceless!!!!!

Tombstone Livestock said...

Love the expressions you capture and the captions you put with the pictures.

Nancy K. said...

You've gone and done it now, Frankie!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

giggles. to cute!! love the expressions here. (:

rkbsnana said...

Surprise! Surprise!

Misty said...

How adorable. Like your blog and will save to my favorites. By the way, what part of Indiana are you from? I was born in Warsaw and spend much of my life in North Manchester.

phaedra96 said...

Just stumbled on to your blog--I gather you live down around Indy? I am perched here outside Laketon wishing, praying and doing a rain dance cause we need some. Really, really need rain.