Monday, September 24, 2012

The Bottomless Pit

Come to find out the giant petri dish of west nile virus actually does have a bottom, but had you asked us at one point on Saturday while we were emptying it we would have argued it did not. We had no idea the pool was this deep.

DSC 3235

I'm no pool expert, but I'm thinking we might need a new liner. What do you think? In the mean time a tidy new tarp cover has been installed to satisfy the insurance company's request that we "do something about the pool."  Can't imagine why they didn't think a giant petri dish of west nile virus was a good idea. 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang it, I dusted off my ice skates and was anxious for a hard freeze!

chris said...

wow! that's a big pool......no wonder the insurance company weren't happy.

Anonymous said...

You're making me reconsider my desire to have a pool. icky.

Lynda said...

hmmm- - - - with some modifications, you could almost have a skateboard pit!

Benita said...

So, how many fleeces do you think you could wash in a tub that big?

Christine said...

Lots! Remind me to show you my new fangled wool washer. ;-)

Karen Anne said...

I have to reveal my ignorance :-) What is that? An inground pool with a liner?

Christine said...

Yep, that's exactly what that is.